Meet Dr. Robb
Dr. Michael J. Robb, Chiropractic Physician
Michael J. Robb, D.C., an accomplished lecturer and physician, is Director of FIX24 and ChiroCare Wellness Center for Gonstead Chiropractic and Clinical Nutrition. Dr. Robb brings a focus on translation research to the study of joint biomechanics and natural healthcare to help build a fuller understanding of the usefulness and safety of Chiropractic practices.
Emphasis is placed upon promoting and creating awareness regarding natural health and wellness. Presentations are based upon current research and include, but not limited to, exercise techniques, vitamin supplementation, medication dependence, arthritis, ergonomics, fibromyalgia, bone density, pain, neuropathy, cholesterol, nutrition and weight management.
Doctorate of Chiropractic Medicine – Life University, Atlanta, GA – 2001
Bachelor of Arts (Education) – The University of the State of New York – 2001
Associates in Applied Science – Georgia Military College – 1998
- Owner and Clinical Director of 5 Chiropractic/Rehab Clinics over the past 11 years.
- Currently treating patients in 2 clinics located in Scottsdale, AZ and Peoria, AZ.
- Served on the Arizona Board of Acupuncture Examiners.
- Board Certified in Manual Medicine Modalities and Therapeutic Procedures and Chiropractic in the State of Arizona.
- Authored a published article in Arizona Health Magazine regarding migraine headaches. Conducted an ergonomic assessment of Palo Verde Nuclear Corporate Offices.
- Developed a program (book and video) focused on a unique form of exercise based upon improving posture through proper biomechanical exercise.
- Doctorate of Chiropractic Medicine from Life University in Atlanta, Georgia.
- Certified in Physiological Therapeutics from New York Chiropractic College
- Licensed Chiropractic Physician in the State of Arizona.
- Served as President of Gonstead Methodology at Life University and instructed students in the practice of Gonstead specific technique and research.
- As an associate Faculty Member of the Southern California University of Health Sciences, Dr. Robb is responsible for training pre-graduate Chiropractic Physicians.
City of Peoria; Life Long Learning Centers in Peoria; Rio Salado College Institute for Senior Education, Surprise Campus; City of Surprise: Catholic Outreach Center, Low Vision Support Group; Prostate Support Group; Whole Foods Inc., Scottsdale; American Lutheran Church of Sun City, Church of Joy, Peace Lutheran Church of Peoria; Sun City Golf Association; Sun City Recreation Centers; Phoenix Diabetes YMCA; Numerous Independent & Assisted Living Facilities; News Channel 3.
Scottsdale Chiropractic Center
In addition to specific Gonstead chiropractic systems, his Scottsdale chiropractic center provides pain relief for headaches, shoulder, elbow, wrist, hip, knee and foot injuries, arthritis, sciatica, and disc and joint problems. Attention is directed towards underlying joint subluxation (mechanical misalignments) resulting in nerve compression.